West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue attended a house fire on Broom Crescent just after 11pm last night (29 September 2020). A man and a woman escaped the fire, which had started downstairs but spread to the first floor. The woman suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to hospital by ambulance.
A woman and her child were treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Middleton yesterday evening. Two fire engines from Hunslet Fire Station attended the property on Ring Road Middleton just after 7pm yesterday (Sunday 6 May 2018). The fire had started in the kitchen with a microwave
Fire fighters using breathing apparatus extinguished a kitchen fire in Belle Isle early this morning (Saturday 30 September 2017). Two fire engines from Hunslet Fire Station attended the blaze on West Grange Road at 5:26am. One hose reel and a high powered fan were used to to extinguish the fire
A house fire in Beeston was attended by four fire engines in the early hours of this morning (Friday 7 July 2017). The fire, reported at 4.05am, destroyed the roof and attic of the house in Sefton Terrace, but no one was hurt, or had to be rescued from the