Community groups across South Leeds are joining in the Biggest Coffee Morning In the World this week to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Care.
As well as their specialist nurses they offer support to patients, carers and families. Their motto is that no one should face cancer on their own. Coffee mornings are being held to raise much needed funds to keep these important services going.
Amongst our local coffee mornings are:
Thursday 29 September
- The Holbeck club, Jenkinson Lawn, 10am-12:30pm
- Voluntary Action Leeds, Lupton Street, Hunslet from 10am
- Middleton Elderly Aid at St Cross Church, 10am-12pm
- City View Medical Practice, Cemetery Road, Beeston from 10am
Friday 30 September
- Cottingley Community Centre, 10am-12pm
- St George’s One Stop Centre, Middleton, from 10:30am
- BITMO’s GATE, Aberfield Gate, Belle Isle from 11am
- Health For All, Tenants Hall, Acre Close, Middleton from 10am
- Middleton Community Health Centre from 9:30am
- John Charles Tennis Centre, Middleton Grove, from 1:15pm
If you know of any events we have missed, please add them in the comments section below.