Are you aged 16-25 and enjoy the outdoors? Not in Employment, Education or Training? This programme could be for you.
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with Continental Landscapes Ltd, has an exciting new programme that is perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors, want to develop their horticultural skills, or who have experience in construction or building.
Participants can expect:
- Hands on landscaping and grounds maintenance experience four-days a week
- Online employability support from The Prince’s Trust one day a week
- Some early starts. Participants will need to be able to attend from 7am
- A chance to build horticultural knowledge and apply it to real life
- Develop an understanding of using machinery and health and safety protocols
- Food and travel costs are included and attending does not affect Universal Credit
- Up to six months ongoing support from The Prince’s Trust
- Guaranteed interviews for full-time seasonal roles after the programme
To refer a young person or find out more text ‘Landscaping’ and your name to 07583 105435 or call 0800 842 842
Information session: 10am-12pm on Monday 22 February 2021 on MS Teams
In person Taster Day: 9am-10am on Wednesday 24 February at the Hunslet depot