The agenda has been published for the next Inner South Area Committee which takes place on Wednesday 13th February.
The meeting is being held at the Civic Hall and starts at 6:30pm. The full papers are available to download from the Leeds City Council website.
The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests’
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes – 9th January 2013
- Open Forum
- Hate Crime in Inner South Leeds
- Welfare Reform Impact On Council Tenants
- Annual Report – for the Parks and Countryside Service
- Wellbeing report February 2013
- Summary of Key Work
- Dates, Times and Venues of Future Meetings