White Rose Shopping Centre has welcomed a variety of new brands and has also seen investment from its existing retailers this autumn.
New and improved brands at the centre include:
- Boots White Rose has just launched its new Beauty Hall, a gorgeous emporium showcasing the best of international beauty, double the size of its previous beauty section. Brands on offer include Morphe, Bobbi Brown, and Kylie Cosmetics – all brand new to White Rose – and guests can enjoy demonstrations and makeovers at counters in the store, which has also had a major revamp throughout
- Oodles, a family-owned restaurant serving up authentic Indo-Chinese cuisine. With a focus on fresh, tasty ingredients and an open kitchen, Oodles guarantees a taste sensation
- SpudULike by James Martin is a reimagined take on the classic lunchtime favourite. Celebrity chef James Martin has created a new menu taking baked potatoes to the next level, with toppings including chickpea dhal, peri peri chicken wings, and more
- Collectables is a family-run gift and home accessory brand, offering stunning brands including Willow Tree Figurines, Cello, Di Palomo, Joma Jewellery, and more – the perfect stop in the run up to Christmas
- A brand new look for the centre’s H Samuel, with new displays and viewing areas, ensuring it’s the place to go for the finest jewellery and accessories
White Rose has also welcomed a few temporary pop-ups for Christmas, including the Card Factory Christmas Shop and Calendar Club.
Steven Foster, Centre Director at White Rose Shopping Centre, said:
“We’re really excited to make additions to our retail and dining offering, and it’s great to see our existing brands investing in their stores. We’re pleased to offer something for everyone under one roof at White Rose, and these new openings and investments are a great enhancement to our centre.”
The new brands join White Rose’s line up of more than 100 shops and restaurants including Next, River Island, Marks & Spencer, Friday’s, Five Guys, and more – plus leisure options such as an 11-screen Cineworld with IMAX, and The Escapologist escape rooms. White Rose offers free parking and will be open longer in the run up to Christmas, see website for details.
For more information on White Rose and its variety of retailers, visit www.white-rose.co.uk
This post is based on a press release issued on behalf of White Rose Shopping Centre