White Rose Shopping Centre will be introducing a number of additional health and safety measures, effective from the date non-essential retail stores are permitted to open, in accordance with government guidelines. White Rose is preparing for non-essential retail stores to open on the Monday 15 June 2020, unless otherwise announced by the government.
The health and safety of guests and staff is White Rose’s highest priority. As such, the following measures will be introduced, to ensure we can welcome guests back to White Rose in the safest possible way:
- Hand sanitiser points will be located at the entrances and throughout the centre
- A one-way system will be in place to ensure social distancing can be maintained and regular turning points will be introduced on the mall
- A queuing system will be introduced for entry to the centre should capacity be reached, to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- All Security/Concierge staff and Cleaning Operatives will be provided with masks
- Signs and floor stickers will help remind guests on the malls to keep a safe distance apart.
Steven Foster, Centre Director, White Rose said:
“Safety is our highest priority. We’re working hard to ensure we adhere to all government guidelines at White Rose and will be taking a robust approach to cleanliness and hygiene. As well as the thorough cleaning of the centre, we will be using floor stickers and signs to remind guests to keep the required distance apart, will be providing hand sanitiser for guests and staff to use at a number of points throughout the centre, and our Security and Concierge teams will be available to provide support. From 15 June, guests will be able to check which stores are open on our website white-rose.co.uk and we will list FAQs there too. We’re looking forward to welcoming our guests back and will be fully compliant with government guidance at all times.”
This post is based on a press release issued by Landsec