Paul Henry from the NHS has been in touch:
At NHS Leeds South and East Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) we’re committed to ensuring that we involve local people in our decision making. We have some exciting opportunities over the next month or so for local people to have their say on local health and social care issues.
Thursday 24th January 2013, 12:15 – 4:30pm at Leeds United Football Club, Elland Road.
Your Health, Your Say will allow local people to understand more about the CCG and to help shape some of our local priorities for health services in the Leeds South and East area, and we would really appreciate your involvement.
We want to make sure that patients are offered the opportunity to get involved. You will be able to:
- have the opportunity to work with us to talk about the health needs that matter to you and your community;
- work with us to help prioritise the areas of health that you think are most important to people in locally; and
- provide information which will help Leeds South and East Clinical Commissioning Group to develop services that meet the needs and aspirations of communities in Leeds South and East.
We will be providing sandwiches and tea, coffee and water if you have any dietary requirements please let me know. Should you have any support needs to enable you to participate in the event please let us know as soon as possible.
More information and an application form are attached. If you would like a place, have any questions or would like more information please contact Debra Backhouse on 0113 295 1091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Patient Advisory Group
We’re launching a new Patient Advisory Group for our Clinical Commissioning Group to help assure that we’re involving local people in our work and we want local people from across the Leeds South and East area to join the group.
The group will initially meet once every two months, and will be chaired by Gordon Tollefson, a lay member of our Governing Body.
We’re hosting a few information sessions for people to come along and find out more, to meet Gordon and other members of the team.
Both sessions are on Thursday, 31 January 2013:
- 10:00am – 11:00am or 11:00am – 12:00noon at Shine, Harehills Road, LS8 5HS
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm or 2:30pm – 3:30pm at Holiday Inn, Wakefield Road, Garforth, LS25 1LH
More information and an application form are attached. If you’d like to find out more, please contact Paul Henry on 0113 305 7616 or email email@example.com