A free computer skills course starts tomorrow (Thursday 27 April 2017) at Health For All‘s Tenants Hall Enterprise Centre in Middleton.
The course is aimed at both beginners and those that want to develop their skills and get more out of their computer. It will cover:
- Setting up and using a computer
- Setting up Wi-fi
- Searching the internet safely
- Setting up an using email
- Shopping and paying securely online
- Connecting your camera, phone and tablet
If you have your own laptop computer you can bring that to learn on, or you can use the trainers’.
Places are still available, so book now by ringing (0113) 271 7231.