The agenda for Inner South Community Committee, to be held on Wednesday (7 February 2018) has just been published.
The committee will be meeting in the Civic Hall in the city centre (LS1 1UR) starting at 7pm. The committee is made up of our nine Councillors from Beeston & Holbeck, City & Hunslet and Middleton Park wards.
They directly oversee functions including street cleaning, community buildings and youth services. The committee also administers grants to local groups from its well-being budget.
Each meeting starts with an Open Forum. This is your chance to raise any issue of concern with your Councillors. You can ask a question or put your point of view. You don’t have to notify the committee in advance, just turn up.
Light refreshments will be provided, please use the Portland Crescent entrance to the Civic Hall.
You can view this information including the report papers online by following this link: Agenda details on Leeds City Council web site
The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Open Forum
- Dates, Times and Venues of Community Committee Meetings 2018/2019
- Inner South Community Committee Delegated Budget Report
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report