The agenda for Inner South Community Committee, which will be held next Wednesday (4 March 2020) at 2pm has been published.
The Committee is made up of the nine Councillors for our three wards: Beeston & Holbeck, Hunslet & Riverside and Middleton Park. The meeting starts with an Open Forum, this is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions or raise issues directly with their Councillors. You don’t have to notify the committee in advance, you can turn up on the day and ask your question.
The committee is also responsible some Council functions in the area such as street cleaning and youth services; and it manages a well-being budget that funds large and small projects.
Wednesday’s meeting will be held at the BITMO GATE Centre, Aberfield Gate, off Belle Isle Road, LS10 3QH starting at 2pm.
You can read the full report pack on the Leeds City Council website here.
The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Open Forum
- Inner South Community Committee Finance Report
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report
- Dates, Times and Venues of Community Committee Meetings 2020/21
- Urgent Treatment Centres and Public Awareness Campaigns
- Update on the Community Led Local Development programme in South Leeds