The agenda for Inner South Community Committee, which will be held next Wednesday (5 September 2018) at 4:30pm has been published.
The Committee is made up of the nine Councillors for our three wards: Beeston & Holbeck, Hunslet & Riverside and Middleton Park. The meeting starts with an Open Forum, this is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions or raise issues directly with their Councillors.
The committee is also responsible some Council functions in the area such as street cleaning and youth services; and it manages a well-being budget that funds large and small projects.
Wednesday’s meeting will be held at The Leeds Urban Bike Park, Ring Road, Middleton, LS10 3TN starting at 4:30pm.
You can read the full report pack on the Leeds City Council website here.
The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Open Forum
- Strength-Based Social Care (SBSC) Update
- Inner South Community Committee Delegated Budget
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report
- Date, Time and Venue of Next Meeting