White Rose Shopping Centre is hosting Super Shopper Saturday on 5 October from 11am – 5pm, with exclusive offers, freebies, competitions, and free cinema screenings – plus a meet and greet with Dancing on Ice 2018 winner Jake Quickenden.
The centre will be hosting the free ticketed meet and greet with Jake, who rose to fame on The X Factor, at Cineworld from 12pm – 1.30pm. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis via the White Rose website.
Free Super Shopper Saturday events include –
- A mini makeup bag for the first 500 visitors
- Hook-a-Handbag and selfie competitions
- Beauty treatments in Pamper Pods with Clarins, Dior, Estee Lauder, YSL, Mac, Urban Decay, Lush, and Superdrug
- Fashion portrait illustrations
- Offers from fashion and beauty brands including Claire’s, Oasis, The Body Shop, and Warehouse
- Food and drink discounts at Pavs Dhaba, Barni’s, and Graveley’s
- Plus more offers throughout the centre
Free screenings of The Devil Wears Prada and Pretty Woman will take place at 12.30pm and 3pm respectively at White Rose’s Cineworld, with a limited number of tickets available to collect on the day on a first come, first served basis. The cinema will also be showing a selection of films for just £5 throughout the day – including The Joker, which launches on 4 October.
For more information and to reserve your tickets, visit www.white-rose.co.uk
This post is based on a press release issued on behalf of the White Rose Shopping Centre