We start this week on Saturday morning with Beeston in Bloom’s ever-popular Spring Plant Sale at Watsonian Pavilion in Cross Flatts Park, 10am-12pm
Hunslet Tenants & Residents Association will be out on Church Street with their information desk from 11am
Re:establish are holding a Table top sale at Hillside, Beeston Road on Saturday afternoon, 1-4pm.
Saturday sees Cllr Paul Wray’s epic surgery roadshow. If you have any issues to raise with him, you can meet him at:
- 10am Hunslet Hub & Library
- 11am Dewsbury Rd Hub & Library
- 12pm The Hunslet Club
- 1pm Hamara Centre
- 2pm Lock Keeper’s House
- 3pm Middleton Railway
- 4pm Woodhouse Hill Com Centre
- 6pm Facebook Live: fb.com/PaulWrayUK
Holbeck Together’s monthly Sunday Lunch is on, er, Sunday. Book your table at St Matthew’s Community Centre by ringing (0113) 245 5553.
Leeds Dads hold their monthly meet up at The Holbeck, Jenkinson Lawn on Sunday afternoon 2-4pm. All Dads and their pre-school children are welcome.
It’s your last chance to see The Not So Ugly Sisters in South Leeds. Wrongsemble’s retelling of the Cinderella story is on at Hunslet RLFC’s Phoenix Bar at South Leeds Stadium on Sunday. Curtain up is at 2pm.
There’s a chance to get your bike security tagged by the Police for free at The Hunslet Club on Hillidge Road on Monday, 5-8pm.
And finally, weekly free kids sports sessions start on Tuesday, organised by The Hunslet Initiative.
- 3:30-4:30pm Grove Road Field, Hunslet (opposite the Penny Hill Centre on the field where Hunslet Gala is hosted).
- 5-6pm West Grange Courts, Belle Isle (between the corner of West Grange Road-Winrose Crescent and Jenkinson Place).