South Leeds Life CIC has published its Annual Report for 2016/17 with details of the activities and finances of the not-for-profit company that publishes South Leeds Life.
Our sponsorship scheme, both for organisations and individual readers has been very successful in giving South Leeds Life a stable income.
The Board outlined their priorities for next year including encouraging more people to write for South Leeds Life. Watch out for new programme in 2018 to support new writers.
If you are interested in getting involved, as a writer, or in any other capacity please get in touch. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07894 583966.
You can download a copy of the full report here: Annual Report 2016-17
The figures cover April 2016 to March 2017.
Numbers in brief:
- 5,500 newspapers distributed per month
- 200 pick up points in LS10 and LS11
- 28,488 average website Page Views per month
- 21,377 views ‘Beeston Primary School Evacuated’
- 63.7% articles viewed via SmartPhone
- 52.6% referrals to website from Facebook
- 2,571 Page Likes on Facebook
- 4,089 followers on Twitter
- 109 people wrote articles for us
Grants: £3,592 Printing: £5,964
Sponsorship: £4,431 Editorial fees: £3,360
Advertising: £5,035 Other: £708
Total income: £13,058 Expenditure: £10,032