With a concept created by childhood best friends Raj and Hasan, keen to share a love of home-cooked Indian food, Pavs Dhaba focuses on fresh ingredients and authentic spices with gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan offerings available.
Pavs Dhaba’s signature dish is its thali plant with dhaal, daily special curries, jeera rice, Dhaba salad, and flavourful chutneys. Other options include:
- A variety of pakora including paneer, chicken, fish, and veg
- Samosa chaat: samosas filled with potato, peas, and spices with chickpeas, tamarind sauce, and yoghurt
- Vada pav: spiced potato cakes in a toasted bun with chilli sauce, salad, and fries
- Pavs’ signature chicken curry: a secret blend of spices with onion and tomatoes
- Dhaba fish and chips: a unique take on the classic
Children’s dishes and desserts are also available.
Steven Foster, General Manager of White Rose Shopping Centre, said:
“We’re delighted to welcome Pavs Dhaba to The Village at White Rose. It’s a truly unique offering and the dishes are delicious, so we imagine it will be a very popular choice for our visitors. With a huge variety of cuisines, there’s something for everyone at White Rose.”
Hasan Jamil of Pavs Dhaba, added:
“We’re excited to be the first and only Indian street food restaurant at White Rose. We’ve created a unique, calm atmosphere for our diners, and are looking forward to introducing our home-cooked and authentic traditional menu to visitors here.”
Pavs Dhaba can be found in The Village at White Rose Shopping Centre, and is open from 12pm daily.
This post is based on a press release issued on behalf of the White Rose Shopping Centre.