Kick Start is a new programme from Active Leeds aimed at helping people into work, education or training.
The intensive, eight session programme runs over two weeks, and starts on Tuesday (29 September 2020). Most sessions are held at the John Charles Centre for Sport, with two at Herd Farm activity centre in north Leeds.
Participants can expect:
- To complete an accredited Workskills qualification, providing the skills and confidence to find employment education or training.
- Enjoy fun outdoor and team building activities.
- The potential to undertake further qualifications in the future.
- Active Leeds will support you in your job search for up to six months.
- Lunch and a bus pass will be provided if required on each day of Kick Start.
- Active Leeds will follow all health and safety guidelines to reduce your risk and exposure to the Covid-19 virus.
Programme Leader Will Trew said:
“If you like to be active, be part of a team, and are looking to find direction, then Kick Start is for you.”
To join the programme you must have a right to work and have lived in the UK for at least three years. For more information and to book your place please call Will on 07446 237267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org