The Inner South Community Committee has published the agenda for its next meeting on Wednesday 14 June 2017. The meeting will take place at the Holbeck Club, 3 Jenkinson Lawn, LS11 9QX starting at 7pm.
The Community Committee is made up of the nine Councillors who represent Beeston & Holbeck, City & Hunslet and Middleton Park wards. The Committee has responsibility for several devolved budgets including street cleaning, youth work and community buildings in South Leeds.
The Open Forum is an opportunity for any resident to raise an issue of concern or ask a question of the Councillors. You don’t have to notify your intention to speak in advance, you can just turn up and make your point.
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes – 15 February 2017
- Open Forum
- Community Committee Appointments 2017-18
- Community Committee nominations to Housing Advisory Panels (HAP)
- Inner South Community Committee Delegated Budget
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report
- Date, Time and Venue of Next Meeting
You can read the full report pack for the meeting online here: http://democracy.leeds.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?MId=7852&x=1&