The agenda for next week’s Inner South Community Committee has just been published.
Agenda,Leeds City CouncilThe committee will be meeting on Wednesday 6 December 2017 at 5pm at the Civic Hall in the city centre. The committee is made up of our nine Councillors from Beeston & Holbeck, City & Hunslet and Middleton Park wards.
They directly oversee functions including street cleaning, community buildings and youth services. The committee also administers grants to local groups from its well-being budget.
Each meeting starts with an Open Forum. This is your chance to raise any issue of concern with your Councillors. You can ask a question or put your point of view.
Light refreshments will be provided, please use the Portland Crescent entrance to the Civic Hall.
The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes – 6 September 2017
- Open Forum
- Leeds Health and Care Plan: Inspiring Change through Better Conversations with Citizens
- Leeds Transport Conversation update – Inner South Transport Update
- Inner South Community Committee Delegated Budget
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report
- Date, Time and Venue of Next Meeting
You read the full report pack online here: http://democracy.leeds.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=996&MId=7854&Ver=4