Leeds city Museum hosts a science fair this Saturday boasting stargazers, dragonflies, mad scientists and much more.
There will exhibits from:
- The Leeds Astronomical Society with telescopes, pictures and videos
- The Leeds Microscopical Society with microscopes showing all manner of tiny things
- The British Dragonfly Society with all the things you always wanted to know about dragonflies but were too afraid to ask
- Rodley Nature Reserve with its amazing wildlife
- The Thackray Museum with items about historic medicine in Leeds
- The Leeds City Museum with surprise items from the collection
- University Students with more surprise items
- Mad Science being mad
- The Association for Science Education with all sorts of ingenious science gadgets
The event is suitable for young, old and families. The organisers suggest you combine it with a visit to the rest of the museum and relax in the museum café at lunch time.