BITMO – Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation – are recruiting for Independent Board Members
BITMO manages nearly 2,000 homes in south Leeds on behalf of Leeds City Council and are currently looking to recruit two Voluntary, Independent Board members to join its Board of Management.
BITMO are proud of its achievements in Belle Isle;
- 97.5% decency standard achieved to date;
- A tenant led board of management;
- Improving performance in re-letting homes, managing rent arrears, managing contracts and delivery of our local caretaking service;
- Management of responsive repairs and capital investment contracts;
- Delivery of sheltered housing and housing related support for young people;
- Excellent relationship and partnership work with Leeds City Council, Local Schools, Trade Unions and other stakeholders;
- A resounding 91% ‘Yes’ vote in 2009 from its tenants to continue managing the estate.
Are you interested in joining our Board of Management as a voluntary, independent member?
Have you got the commitment to help us continue our improvement of the Belle Isle area?
BITMO are looking for people who may have experience in any of the following;
- Financial management and planning
- Property and asset management
- Community development
- Human Resources
- Customer services
- Running or helping to run a small business
We can offer you a thorough induction and ongoing training with the potential to work with the largest estate based Tenant Management Organisation in the country.
Find our more about what BITMO do at www.belleisletmo.co.uk or call Chief Executive Christopher Simpson for an informal discussion.
Or to express an interest simply email, write or telephone us no later than 17th January 2011 via;
Christopher Simpson, Chief Executive, Belle Isle TMO, Aberfield Gate, Belle Isle, Leeds, LS10 3QH. Tel: 0113 214 1833