The agenda has been published for next week’s Inner South Area Committee.
The Leeds City Council Committee, made up of the nine Councillors from Beeston & Holbeck, City & Hunslet and Middleton Park wards, will meet at Beeston Village Community Centre on St Anthony’s Drive on Wednesday 6 November. The meeting starts at 6pm.
The first item on the agenda is the open forum – your opportunity to talk to your Area Committee about any issues that you are concerned about.
Your Area Committee will discuss:
- Key work in the Inner South
- Proposals for funding local projects
- Aire Valley Enterprise Zone – Employment and Skills update
- Children’s Services update
- Strengthening relationships between the Inner South Area Committee and the Third Sector (Voluntary and Community organisations)
You can find the full agenda and reports on the Council’s website here.
The Area Committee aims to improve the way the area works for the benefit of local residents.
For more information, contact the South East Area Support Team on 0113 224 3040, or email: email@example.com