The agenda for the next meeting of the Inner South Community Committee, made up of the nine Councillors for our three wards: Beeston & Holbeck, Hunslet & Riverside and Middleton Park, has been published. The meeting is taking place, in person, at St Matthew’s Community Centre in Holbeck on Wednesday 7 July 2021 starting at 2pm.
Because of Covid restrictions there will be limited capacity for members of the public, if you wish to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2 July.
The meeting starts with an Open Forum, this is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions or raise issues directly with their Councillors. If you wish to raise an issue please email your issue to email@example.com by Friday 2 July.
The committee is also responsible some Council functions in the area such as street cleaning and youth services; and it manages a well-being budget that funds large and small projects. Projects under consideration at this meeting include:
- Hunslet Club Summer Gala
- Beeston Festival
- Holbeck Food Bank
- Hunslet Community Gala
- and various security and litter projects across the area
You can read the full report pack on the Leeds City Council website here. The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Open Forum
- Inner South Community Committee Finance Report
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report
- Community Committee appointments 2021/22
- Time and date of next meeting