The agenda for Inner South Community Committee, which will be held next Wednesday (13 June 2018) at 7pm has been published.
The Committee is made up of the nine Councillors for our three wards: Beeston & Holbeck, Hunslet & Riverside and Middleton Park. The meeting starts with an Open Forum, this is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions or raise issues directly with their Councillors.
The committee is also responsible some Council functions in the area such as street cleaning and youth services; and it manages a well-being budget that funds large and small projects.
Wednesday’s meeting will be held at The Holbeck Working Men’s Club, Jenkinson Lawn, Leeds, LS11 9QX starting at 7pm.
You can read the full report pack on the Leeds City Council website here.
The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Open Forum
- Community Committee Appointments 2018/2019
- Community Committee nominations to Housing Advisory Panels (HAP)
- Inner South Community Committee Delegated Budget
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report