White Rose Shopping Centre is Leeds’ best family day out destination this May half term, with fun for all the family including a brand-new Jurassic-themed escape room, special cinema sessions, and an all-weather Woodland Play Area.
The Jurassic Freeze room, launched at The Escapologist, invites families to uncover missing raptor fossils to escape the icy tundra to civilisation.
To fuel the family for heart-racing adventure, foodie offers include:
- Alfresco dining and kid-friendly menus at Wagamama, Friday’s, Pizza Hut, and Five Guys
- Chocolate chip cookie dough for just £2 throughout May at Oh So Yum (formerly Barni’s)
- Delicious new drinks at Bubble CiTea including Mango Mojito and Pina Colada (both alcohol-free)
- Movie-inspired snacks at Krispy Kreme, with new flavours Salted Caramel Pretzel and Choco Popcorn
Cineworld White Rose will host special Movies For Juniors sessions, as well as Cinebabies showings designed specifically to provide a stress-free setting for parents – please visit the cinema’s website for details. The latest releases include:
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (PG)
- The Lost City (12A)
- The Bad Guys (U)
- The Boss Baby 2: Family Business (PG)
- Top Gun: Maverick (12A)
- Plus, pre-orders for Jurassic World: Dominion, showing from 10 June
The centre’s retailers will also be marking half term with great offers, including up to 70% off at Smiggle and new 25th anniversary celebration bears at Build-a-Bear Workshop.
Steven Foster, Centre Director at White Rose, said:
“The sun is set to be shining on us in Yorkshire this May half term, so we’re looking forward to seeing The Village bustling with families enjoying a fun-filled day out.
“There’s something for everyone at White Rose, from delicious summer menus at our restaurants to exciting puzzles to solve at The Escapologist, plus our covered, all-weather play area to ensure the little ones leave with smiles on their faces.”
White Rose has more than 100 shops including Flying Tiger, Game, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Smiggle, and more, plus family-friendly restaurants such as Five Guys, Fridays, and Spud u Like by James Martin – all under one roof. With more than 5,000 free parking spaces and long opening hours, from 10am – 9pm weekdays, 9am – 8pm Saturdays and 11am – 5pm Sundays, it’s easy to plan a day out to keep the kids entertained.
For more information and opening hours, visit www.white-rose.co.uk
This post is based on a press release issued on behalf of White Rose Shopping Centre