We are looking for people from across West Yorkshire to come and volunteer with us who have personal experience of suicide. By personal experience, we mean one or more of the following:
- Having been bereaved or impacted by suicide
- Having experienced suicidal thoughts
- Having previously made an attempt on your own life
- Knowing someone who has previously tried to take their own life
- Having supported (or currently supporting) someone experiencing suicidal thoughts
Volunteers will be working together and drawing on their personal experiences to find out more about how we can best prevent suicide in West Yorkshire.
This is an opportunity to use your voice and help to make change happen within your local area.
If you would like to find out more, you can speak to the project coordinator, Arlie. The best way to contact her would be by email or over the phone: email@example.com or 07976 921776.
This post was written by Leeds Mind
We encourage anyone living or working in South Leeds to use this website to tell their news. You can either use the Create an article for South Leeds Life page, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org