White Rose Shopping Centre is a great family day out this half term, with fun and offers for all the family – including drop-in crafting sessions from Monday 13 – Friday 17 February 2023.
White Rose will be hosting free crafting events in the Central Atrium where visitors can spring into nature with a range of animal and outdoors-themed activities. Kids can get creative with supplies provided by The Works, including crayons, pencils, stickers, glue, glitter, sequins, and more.
Also joining in the half term fun is LUSH, inviting guests to make their very own ‘Toby’s Magic Cow’ bath bomb. With LUSH’s delicious Milky Bath bubble bar scent, and spreading rainbows through the water, the popular vegan bath bomb features coconut milk and fun, cracking candy. The interactive activity costs £4.50 per child and includes a bath bomb to take home.
Both activities will take place in White Rose’s Central Atrium between 11am-4pm on weekdays throughout February Half Term.
Cineworld White Rose will also be showing the latest entertaining new releases this Half Term, including:
- Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, the long-awaited sequel to the Shrek spin-off movie Puss in Boots
- Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania will be officially kicking off Phase 5 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe as hero partners Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne return to the Quantum Realm
- Epic Tails, inspired by Greek mythology, the film tells the story of a super smart mouse called Pattie and her feline friend Sam, as they embark upon an exciting adventure through Ancient Greece
Film ratings and running times can be found online via www.cineworld.co.uk
Cineworld holds autism-friendly screenings each week, as well as Cinebabies showings designed specifically to provide a stress-free setting for parents – please visit the cinema’s website for details.
White Rose is also home to The Escapologist, a magical escape room and bar. Themed rooms include Frozen in Time… Again, The Gunpowder Plot, Almost Alice, The School of Wizardry, and Sherlocked In – all are family-friendly, and booking in advance is advised.
The centre’s eateries will be marking half term with great offers, including:
- Fridays will be giving new and existing Rewards members a free kids dessert when you order a kid’s meal (offer available 11-26 February)
- Buy a Mixed Cookie Cup Box for just £19.50 (flavours include Kinder Bueno, Rolo, Lotus, Oreo, Birthday Cake & Terry’s Chocolate Orange), as well as 1 Cookie cup & Soft Drink for £5.95 at Oh So Yum!
- Grab a lunch time offer of 1 course £8.90, 2 courses for £11.90 and 3 courses for £14.90 at Frankie & Benny’s
Steven Foster, Centre Director at White Rose, said:
“We know our guests will enjoy the fun crafting activities this February Half Term, and we can’t wait to see their creations. Along with a range of family friendly restaurants and our covered, all-weather play area, White Rose is the perfect place for a family day out.”
White Rose boasts more than 100 shops including Flying Tiger, The Entertainer, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Smiggle, and more, plus family-friendly restaurants such as Five Guys, Fridays, and Nando’s – all under one roof. With more than 5,000 free parking spaces and long opening hours, from 10am–9pm weekdays, 9am–8pm Saturdays and 11am-5pm Sundays, it’s easy to plan a day out to keep the kids entertained.
For more information and opening hours, visit www.white-rose.co.uk
This post is based on a press release issued by White Rose Shopping Centre
Whilst you’re here, can we ask a favour?
South Leeds Life is published by a not-for-profit social enterprise. We keep our costs as low as possible but we’ve been hit by increases in the print costs for our monthly newspaper – up 83% this year.
Could you help support local community news by making a one off donation, or even better taking out a supporters subscription?
Donate here, or sign up for a subscription at bit.ly/SLLsubscribe