Job Title: Customer Service Representative Apprentice Level 3
Employer: First Direct.
Ref: EL/FD01 Customer Service Representative.
Salary: £18,200 per annum.
Hours: Must be available 8:30am – 4pm Mon – Fri in the first 9 weeks to attend the in-house First Direct induction training programme.
Location: Leeds, LS10 3TP.
Closing date: 28th April 2016.
At first direct the lights are always on as we are here 24/7, 365 days a year. If our customers want to pay a bill at 3 a.m. no problem, as a Customer Service Representative that’s what you’re here to do. Main duties include:
• Answering calls from our customers, taking them through security and dealing with their requests.
• Managing customer requests including, setting up a standing order, paying a bill or opening a Savings Account.
• Building rapport and establishing customer needs to discuss what products and services are right for them.
• Must be clear and confident speaking on the telephone, adopting a professional and friendly approach.
• Excellent communicator
• Some experience of dealing with customers, this could be through paid or voluntary roles.
• Willing and eager to learn with a self-motivated and target driven attitude.
• A team player who is positive and enthusiastic and has the ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers alike.
• Maths and English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent.
• Ability to work a variety of shift patterns to cover 24/7 hours 365 days a year including, late evenings, weekends and early starts.
• Must be available 8:30am – 4pm Mon – Fri in the first 9 weeks to attend the in-house First Direct induction training programme.
How to apply: Please can you email a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com quoting the reference number EL/FD01 Customer Service Representative.