Anyone can apply for one of these special community grants!
Are you a group of residents or a community group who has a burning ambition to get a project off the ground but don’t have the money to make it happen?
If so, we may be able to help fund groups that want to make a difference to their neighbourhoods by giving money from our Community Grants.
Last year Community Grants funded some amazing projects. The successful applicants used their funding to organise things like…
- Social outings on adapted coaches for disabled residents.
- Dance classes for elderly residents.
- Craft activity classes for children in the summer holidays.
- A pool table for an extra care scheme.
- Exercise and healthy eating workshops for young people.
Plus lots more…
Community Grants are considered during the year by our Area Committee Panels – so you can apply at any time before the dates shown below.
Deadlines for applications are:
- 31st August 2015
- 30th November 2015
- 29th February 2016
To request an application form or for more information please call Chevin’s Customer Service Centre on 0300 555 5561 and ask for one their Resident Involvement Officers.