EN:Able Futures, an award-winning apprenticeship employer are working with BAM Construction to offer a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Construction Site Manager to work in the heart of the new Temple district in Holbeck being developed by CEG.
They are looking for an enthusastic candidate with a knowledge and interest of construction and a desire to build a career in the industry.
As an Apprentice Site Manager you will learn skills and knowledge in:
- Supervision of specialist contractors
- The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project
- Assisting commercial staff with the monitoring of costs on a construction project
- Personnel management, engagement and coordination
Candidates must have a minimum of five GCSEs at Grade A-C/9-5 or equivalent, including Maths, English & Science.
Click here for full details and to apply for this opportunity.
Photo: CGI of Globe Point currently under construction