The agenda for Inner South Community Committee, which will be held next Wednesday (9 Decemberh 2020) at 2pm has been published. Because of the pandemic, this meeting will be held online.
The Committee is made up of the nine Councillors for our three wards: Beeston & Holbeck, Hunslet & Riverside and Middleton Park. The meeting starts with an Open Forum, this is an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions or raise issues directly with their Councillors. Because the meeting is taking place online, please email your issue to email@example.com by Friday 4 December. These will then be read out at the meeting and considered by the committee.
The committee is also responsible some Council functions in the area such as street cleaning and youth services; and it manages a well-being budget that funds large and small projects.
You can follow Wednesday’s meeting from 2pm online using this link.
You can read the full report pack on the Leeds City Council website here.
The following items are included in the agenda:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests
- Apologies for Absence
- Open Forum
- Inner South Community Committee Finance Report
- Inner South Community Committee Update Report
- Domestic Violence and Abuse in Inner South Leeds
- Time and date of next meeting