The Council’s Inner South Area Committee will be meeting on Wednesday 21st November at Leeds Civic Hall starting at 6:30pm. The Committee is made up of the nine Councillors that represent Beeston & Holbeck, City & Hunslet and Middleton Park wards, more details here.
The Agenda will be:
- Appeals Against Refusal of Inspection of Documents
- Exempt Information – Possible Exclusion of the Press and Public
- Late Items
- Declaration of Disclosable Pecuniary and Other Interests’
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes – 26th September 2012
- Open Forum
- White Rose Learning Centre Update
- Employment and Skills Update Report
- Wellbeing report
- Summary of Key Work
- Dates, Times and Venues of Future Meetings
Any member of the public can make a short speech or raise a question in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
Full papers for the meeting are available on the Council website here.